These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent. Your possession of this Ticket constitutes Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- b) Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- c) Glass containers of any size will not be permitted.
- d) Empty plastic bottles no larger than 500ml may be brought into the site. There will be water points available on site for free water refill.
- g) No trading or promotional activities allowed within the venue without prior consent.
- h) You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- i) Food and drink will be available for purchase at the event. A challenge 25 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
- a) Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over) at all times.
- b) We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18’s on site.
- a) Vet Fest reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission. Please act responsibly.
- b) Searching is a condition of entry to the event. You may be body/bag searched at the entrances by security and detection dogs, on the site or when leaving.
- c) Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, must be surrendered to staff**.
- d) Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry.
- e) Anyone found in possession of illegal drugs / substances may be refused entry / ejected from site and may be handed over to the police. Vet Fest has a zero tolerance policy to drugs.
DAMAGE / LOSSES
- a) Vet fest is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- b) We may prosecute You if You cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
- a) Banned from event – : Aerosols over 250ml, Airhorns, Alcohol, Animals (except for assistance dogs), Balloons, Barbeques,( a small gas stove may be bought in to the camping area only) Bicycles, Blowtorches, Drones, Drugs, Glass (including glass makeup or perfume bottles), Fireworks, Flags on poles, Flares, Illegal substances, Items which may be regarded as weapons, Legal highs (inc Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons), Laser equipment/pens, l, Megaphones, Pyrotechnics, Recording or transmitting equipment, Roller skates, Scooters, Sky or ‘chinese’ lanterns, Smoke bombs, Sound systems (including personal speakers), Spray cans, Tabards/high viz jackets, unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks, goods with unauthorised event or artist logos Also see General c) for details on liquids, gels and lotions.
- b) Excessive amounts of food or cigarettes. Only bring enough for personal consumption.
- c) If you have a medical condition that means you need to bring your own food or drink or medication, please bring a medical note or evidence to support this.
- d) Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction. Items that are surrendered will not be returned..
- e) Under 18’s are not permitted to purchase alcohol on site. A challenge 25 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
- f) It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
- g) Photographic and other recording equipment is permitted if it is for personal non-commercial use only. Unauthorised professional recording equipment is not permitted. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs / visual / audio recordings for commercial use.
- h) The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is strictly forbidden on site without written permission from Vet Fest.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- a) You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by Us, Venue and/or Event staff and stewards.
- b) Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including Arena big tops. This includes e cigs.
- c) Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- d) Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
- a) Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
- b) No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
- c) If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact Us or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
- d) The Event is outdoors. You are strongly advised to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against potential inclement weather.